1st residential workshop: 19-25 March 2020, Lviv, Ukraine
2nd residential workshop: 22-29 June 2020, Helsinki, Finland
3rd residential workshop and TFL Meeting Event: 16-21 November 2020, Turin, Italy
1st on-line session: April-June 2020
2nd on-line session: July-November 2020
Application deadline for 2020: 1 November 2019
SeriesLab: 3 4-day-long residential workshops in December 2019, February and March 2020 + 2 on-line sessions.
1st residential workshop: 12-17 December 2019, Dublin, Ireland
2nd residential workshop: 6-11 February 2020, Turin, Italy
3rd residential workshop, final presentation and meetings: 21-27 March 2020 (Series Mania Forum - Lille, France).
Application deadline: 16 July 2019
1st Residential workshop: 4-9 June 2020 TBC, France
2nd Residential workshop: 14-18 September 2020, TBC location TBA
TFL Meeting Event: 16-21 November 2020, Turin, Italy
Application deadline for 2020: 22 January 2020
TFL 360° 2019-2021 consists of 3 activities:
1) ScriptLab – for scriptwriters and directors working on the writing of a feature film at an early stage of development; as well as for film professionals interested in being trained as story editors.
ScriptLab trains scriptwriters and directors developing a script for a feature film, as well as story editors. It is aimed at projects at an early development stage, whose authors are willing to dive deep into the writing process during nine months of intensive work, individually and in small groups.
2) SeriesLab – for European scriptwriters, directors and producers working on original TV series projects.
A 6-month-long course which follows the entire process of creation of a TV series concept: from generating ideas and structuring the material, up to a final pitch in front of major key players of the international TV industry during the Series Mania Forum in Lille, France
These activities are all project-based and the training includes:-
- 3 residential workshops taking place in different countries; including group sessions, 1-to-1 meetings, case studies, plenaries and pitching sessions;
- A public presentation & one-to-one meetings with Decision Makers at an international co-production market;
- Competing for Development & Production Awards;
- Joining the TFL Community and networking with fellow audiovisual professionals.
3) FeatureLab – for creative teams of writer, director and producer with a feature film project at an advanced stage, covering the main areas of filmmaking: script, directing, cinematography, sound, post-production, financing & sales and audience engagement.
FeatureLab is aimed at creative teams of scriptwriter, director and producer from all over the world interested in a comprehensive approach for developing their 1st or 2nd feature film projects at an advanced stage.
COURSE SOCIAL MEDIA