March - November 2021
Application deadline: 23 October 2020
Application deadline: Tbc
Workshops in June and September + TFL Meeting Event in November.
Application deadline: 18 January 2021
TFL 360° 2019-2021 consists of 3 activities:
1) ScriptLab – for scriptwriters and directors working on the writing of a feature film at an early stage of development; as well as for film professionals interested in being trained as story editors.
ScriptLab trains scriptwriters and directors developing a script for a feature film, as well as story editors. It is aimed at projects at an early development stage, whose authors are willing to dive deep into the writing process during nine months of intensive work, individually and in small groups.
2) SeriesLab – for European scriptwriters, directors and producers working on original TV series projects.
A 6-month-long course which follows the entire process of creation of a TV series concept: from generating ideas and structuring the material, up to a final pitch in front of major key players of the international TV industry during the Series Mania Forum in Lille, France
These activities are all project-based and the training includes:-
- 3 residential workshops taking place in different countries; including group sessions, 1-to-1 meetings, case studies, plenaries and pitching sessions;
- A public presentation & one-to-one meetings with Decision Makers at an international co-production market;
- Competing for Development & Production Awards;
- Joining the TFL Community and networking with fellow audiovisual professionals.
3) FeatureLab – for creative teams of writer, director and producer with a feature film project at an advanced stage, covering the main areas of filmmaking: script, directing, cinematography, sound, post-production, financing & sales and audience engagement.
FeatureLab is aimed at creative teams of scriptwriter, director and producer from all over the world interested in a comprehensive approach for developing their 1st or 2nd feature film projects at an advanced stage.
COURSE SOCIAL MEDIA