ESoDoc – European Social Documentary
ESoDoc - European Social Documentary is the training initiative for media professionals who are eager to develop their co-creative skills and the potential of their documentary and new media project.
Dates: 31 May-June 18, 2021; oneline
11-17 July, 2021; Tbilisi, Georgia
25-31 August, 2021; Tromsø, Norway
18-24 October, 2021; Vilnius, Lithuania
Application deadline: 26 February 2021
ESoDoc helps participants developing their storytelling skills to turn their topic into an original and compelling story to engage their audience and bring change to our societies.
ESoDoc participants are creative professionals, committed to social, political, environmental and human rights issues, open and willing to get involved and to experiment on their project with new documentary formats, new business and co-creative production models.
The training consists of:
- 6 months of intense project-development process, through online and residential sessions
- dedicated and passionate trainers, active professionals from the real working world
- three intense one-week residential sessions held in three different locations across Europe
- Extended Online Sessions taking place in several moments of the workshop
- one-to-one tutoring and working groups by international experts.