Interactive Factual Lab
Date: 8-12 May, 2018, Riga, Latvia; 1-5 July, 2018, Ghent, Belgium.
– creation of working prototype or project by the end of the training,
– capacity for cross-disciplinary work,
– acquisition of terms and language of new media and design practices, collaborative creation methodologies, budgeting & marketing skills, pitching and self-promotion,
– knowledge of the market and the key players in interactive factual narrative.
– cross-disciplinary networking.
1. audiovisual professionals (journalists, documentary makers, storytellers, filmmakers, artists, social media managers, writers etc.)
2. creative technologists (designers, coders, graphic novelists, story architects etc.)