!F LAB 2017
Interactive Factual Lab
The exact dates of the courses will be announced soon, but it is foreseen that they will take place in May 2017 in Belgium and July 2017 in France.
– creation of working prototype or project by the end of the training,
– capacity for cross-disciplinary work,
– acquisition of terms and language of new media and design practices, collaborative creation methodologies, budgeting & marketing skills, pitching and self-promotion,
– knowledge of the market and the key players in interactive factual narrative.
– cross-disciplinary networking.
1. audiovisual professionals (journalists, documentary makers, storytellers, filmmakers, artists, social media managers, writers etc.)
2. creative technologists (designers, coders, graphic novelists, story architects etc.)